“From the beginninRead More
ACCOUNTABILITY TO VOTERS
Elitists in Columbus and Washington, D.C. who cannot hear the voice of everyday, rural Ohio families are just not listening. Ohio’s small towns and agricultural communities are society’s backbone... [Continue]
Ohio has every reason to become the best place in America to raise a family, have a job, and run a business. To achieve this for our children and grandchildren, we must think strategically... [Continue]
RENEWING OHIO'S OPTIMISTIC SPIRIT
Our citizens owe themselves a healthy, prosperous state that invests in future generations. We do this by creating new potential for graduates... [Continue]
My path, at a glance:
- 2006 – Graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a B.A. in Politics & Government.
- 2007 – Began working for Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan.
- 2008 – Developed pro-family and pro-liberty policies on Jordan’s staff.
- 2010 – Served at the Republican Study Committee. Under Chairman Jim Jordan's leadership, we worked to ensure that House Republicans kept faith with voters who demanded a conservative check against the out-of-control policies of President Obama and the Democrats.
- 2013 – Served as managing director for Conservative Action Project; led the fight for conservative principles like a balanced budget, lower taxes, repealing Obamacare, life, and religious liberty — and against big-government politicians in both parties.
I would love to tell you more. Please take a moment to read my full story.
If you’re curious why I’m running, please check out My Priorities.
And if you want to know where I stand on specific issues, I’m happy to share.
Finally, I hope you’ll connect with me on Facebook and Twitter, or write me a note. I would love to hear from you—because we already share a voice.